Thanks to Dr Lowe the secret is out on how to achieve great skin and a great body.
The Cranley Clinic is dedicated to providing the highest level of care in all aspects of dermatology, skin health and cosmetic procedures and we have some excellent treatments to keep you looking younger and slimmer.
You may ask, why so many treatments? Everyone has different problems and skin types; our extensive treatment range allows us to offer the ideal programme to address individual concerns. After all, one shoe doesn’t fit all!
Our wide range of treatments include:
MULTI-LASER & LIGHT SURGERY CENTRE:
We are recognised internationally in the field of laser and light surgery and has the most advanced technology for a variety of skin problems. Our experience and range of lasers/lights allow us to provide the optimum therapy for each patient.
- CYNOSURE ELITE+: Latest technology in hair removal for the face and body used for all skin types.
- ND YAG AND PULSED DYE LASERS: For telangiectasia (thread veins), red faces, rosacea, port wine stains, leg veins, acne, scars and skin ageing treatments and fungal toe nails.
- ALEXANDRITE AND RUBY LASER: Effectively reduces and removes sunspots, dark patches and pigmented lesions.
- PHOTOREJUVENATION LIGHTS: Using the latest intense pulse light and visible light treatments to rejuvenate, improve skin colour, texture, Rosacea, acne, sun damage and reduce thread veins.
- ISOLAZ: A photo-pneumatic PPX pore-cleansing treatment that combines a vacuum and painless broadband light to deep cleanse and purify your pores from the inside out. Used to treat all levels of acne and blocked pores.
- THERMAGE CPT: Non-surgical radiofrequency skin tightening treatment for the face and body. Used to stimulate collagen production for younger looking tighter skin. Provides long term results with no downtime.
- RADIOFREQUENCY REJUVENATION: For scars, wrinkles and loose skin. Targeted radio waves tighten and stimulate new collagen and elastin below the skin surface where they are needed.
- FRAXEL CO2 REPAIR LASER: A safe and effective resurfacing ablative procedure using CO2 fractional technology (microscopic laser columns penetrate deep into the skin, leaving the surrounding tissue intact). This stimulates your body’s own natural healing process to stimulate new skin cells to improve skin texture, sun damage, deep lines and wrinkles and general rejuvenation for the face and body.
- FRAXEL DUAL LASER: Skin resurfacing laser consisting of two wavelengths. 1550 used to treat mild to moderate sun damage, wrinkles and general rejuvenation and 1927 to treat Melasma, sun damage, pigmentation and general rejuvenation.
- COOLSCULPTING: Non-surgical fat reducing and body contouring treatment. Using Cryolipolysis, a controlled cooling process to target and crystallize fat cells which gradually die and are naturally eliminated from the body.
- VENUS LEGACY: the latest, cutting edge technology for non-surgical body contouring, cellulite reduction, and skin tightening for the face, neck and body. Legacy offers two new applicators, ‘SculptFX™’ and ‘LiftFX™’, for more targeted results. Both applicators utilize VariPulse™, an adjustable pulsed suction feature that penetrates deeply, safely and painlessly into the skin causing a thermal reaction in the tissue.
DERMATOLOGIC AND COSMETIC SURGERY:
Improving the skin of the face, neck, and body to diminish wrinkles, rejuvenate the skin surface and reduce pigmentation.
- BOTOX & DYSPORT: Botulinum toxins that can be used for frown lines, crows’ feet, forehead lines, neck bands, jowls and drooping mouths as well as hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating of the palms, feet and under arms).
- FACIAL FILLERS: For lost volume, lifting, deep wrinkles and scars. The Cranley Clinic uses the safest and least painful of the modern fillers.
- SCLEROTHERAPY: The latest sclerotherapy injections for spider veins and leg veins using ultra fine needles. May be combined with laser treatment.
- SCULPTRA INJECTIONS: A skin filler that naturally stimulates your cells to produce its own collagen to reduce lines, some scars and loss of volume of the face.
- MOLES, SKIN CANCER DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENTS: Surgery, laser removal, photodynamic therapy.
MEDICAL AESTHETICIAN TREATMENTS:
Our medical aestheticians work closely with the doctors providing medically approved treatments.
- ACNE PROTOCOL TREATMENTS: A course consisting of selected skin peels, acne extractions, Isolaz, particle resurfacing or DermaSweep treatments customised for your skin type to reduce acne.
- CHEMICAL PEELS: A variety of peels including glycolic, lactic, salicylic acid and ViPeel (blend of salicylic, tretinoic, TCA, phenol, vitamin c) individually selected for your skin type using higher strengths than are permitted in beauty salons. Peels loosen the outer layers of the skin, reduce acne bacteria, cleanse pores, improve skin complexion and texture, remove dead skin cells, reduce the appearance of fine lines and reduce unwanted dark patches or pigmentation.
- PARTICLE RESURFACING: Delivering a fine spray of medical grade crystals to gently remove dead outer layer of skin revealing soft, smooth new skin cells receptive to nutrients. Used to treat acne, sun damage, fine lines, clogged pores, pigmentation and general rejuvenation.
- DERMASWEEP: Non-invasive exfoliation and skin revitalizing system using skin specific topical infusions. Used to treat a variety of skin conditions including acne, dull lacklustre skin, sun damage, pigmentation, fine lines, mild scars and general rejuvenation.
“I have spent my career helping people achieve healthy, radiant skin and understanding how both internal and external factors affect the condition and appearance of their skin. I continue to actively seek new innovative treatments for my patients to expand our range of aesthetic procedures.”